Certified Event Planning and Décor Styling Course
(8 Weeks) in Lagos Nigeria.
Teamwork Display by some of our Student
This course combines all the modules and lessons from our two core certificate courses, the Certified Event Planning, and Management course & Certified Event Décor & Styling course with a bonus course in Event Business & Marketing. It’s our most comprehensive course and effectively gives you three courses for the price of two.
This is the perfect course for those who want to start a career as an Event planner/ Manager and designer. It’s a fast paced course that can be completed in as little as (8 weeks) and covers all elements of Event Planning and Management, Event décor, and styling.
3 months of mentoring and internship and One-year business support.
During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional wedding planner and stylist, your teacher, and your mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve. You will earn a certificate that you can use to obtain a job or start your own career.
CHOOSE THIS COURSE IF YOU’D LIKE TO:
- Launch and grow a profitable Event Planning and Design Business
- Learn the skills to become a professional Event Planner & Stylist
Plan, manage and style memorable events
- Be your own boss and have a Creative Career in the Event industry
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Turn his or her love for weddings and events planning and design into a career as a professional.
- Demonstrate skills on how to work with different kinds of clients, meet their needs, and answer their questions.
- Discuss how to work with vendors, photographers, and caterers, etc.
Succeed at planning and designing a perfect day for clients.
- Discuss wedding attire, floral, decor, photography, and transportation recommendations.
- Indicate business skills needed to find and sign clients, price his or their work, and help or she improves.
- Demonstrate skills in how to manage client expectations and emotions that come with wedding planning.
- Understand the use of a theme and how to create one.
What Your Course Includes?
- Course Content
- Course Manual Guild
- Access to the Academy Continues business Mentoring and 3 months
- Event file documents, Templates,
- Weekly Tutorials & Q&As
- Access to our student forum — an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work
- Access our events on-site
- Business Branding, Marketing Class
- 3-month Internship /Mentoring
- Continues Business Support
- Your Professional Certificate will be delivered upon graduation
- Social Media Tips
More specifically, in this course you’ll learn:
SECTION 1 – ALL MODULES IN THE CERTIFIED EVENT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT COURSE
- Event Planning Fundamentals
- Introducing the Event Industry
- Types of Event
- Think like a Planner
- Corporate Event
- Creating a Concept
- Developing a Theme
- Consultations, Budgets, Proposals & Contracts
- The Psychology of a Bride
- Client Consultations
- Preparing a Wedding /Event Budget
- How to charge for your event planning services
- Contracts and agreements
- Building Your Team
- Location & Ceremony
- Sourcing Your Vendors
- Vendors relationship and management
- Wedding Catering & Rentals
- Music &Entertainment
- Destination Weddings
- Floor Plan & Special Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Event Management and Coordination
- Building your team
- Please note that a Certificate of Completion is given after the completion of all project works and examination of the Academy, At the graduation ceremony party only.
Section 2 - All Modules in the Event DÉCOR & Styling Course
- The Art of Design
- What is Design?
- Becoming a Stylist
- Finding Your Inspiration
- Event Theme/Styling Techniques
- Working with Different Event Theme
- Producing Your Design
- How to Prepare an Event Mood Board
- The Stylist’s Toolbox
- Using Color in Styling
- Floral Décor
- Fabric and Furnishings
- Tabletop Design
- Understanding Lighting
- Working with Flowers
- Creating a Centerpiece
- Creating Locally
- Ordering Abroad (Importation)
- Working with Venues
- Floor & Special Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Working with Marquees
- The Production Process
- Proposals, Contracts &Budgeting/Pricing
- The Design Consultation
- The Design Mockup (Mood Board)
Section 3 – Bonus Course: The Event Business & Marketing
- Identifying your Business DNA
- Finding Your Ideal Client
- The Business Plan
- Pricing Your Services to Book Clients
- Contracts & Insurance Marketing 101
- How to Market your event planning Business
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Preparing a Promo package
- Social Media
- Designing Your Website
- How to Create a Styled Shoot
- Building your Event Business package.
- Networking, Branding
- Legal talks
- Social media tips
REGISTER FOR THE NEXT BATCH NOW!
Weekday Classes and Weekend Classes Start Soon.
Tuition Fee: N300,000 ($400)
Discounted Fee: N220,000 ($300)
Tuition Fee: N250,000 ($350)
Discounted Fee: N150,000 ($250)
SPECIAL OFFER FOR PHYSICAL CLASS
Early Bird Payment N200,000 ($320)
Payments End January 10th, 2023
Academy T-shirt For Event Planning: FREE
Academy Apron For Decor Classes: FREE
Register for the Next Batch
(Monday’s – Wednesdays)
Time: 10:00am – 2pm
Time: 10:00am – 4pm
Transfer OR Pay Cash
Guarantee Trust Bank Plc
Account Name: Temitope Victoria Oluwajimi
Account No: 0153158530
Access Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: The Indigocrystal Concept
Account No: 0078691693
GT bank Preferably
For More Information Contact
Call TEMI: +234 706 059 0242
Email: Info@indigocrystal.com.ng or
Leading Event Training School