Certified Event Planning and Management Course
This is the perfect course for those who want to start a career as an Event planner/ Manager. It’s a fast-paced course that can be completed in as little as (4 weeks) and covers all elements of Event Planning and Management.
3 months of mentoring and internship and One-year business support.
During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional wedding planner, your teacher, and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve. You will earn a certificate that you can use to obtain a job in or start your own career.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Turn his or her love for weddings and events into a career as a professional.
- Demonstrate skills on how to work with different kinds of clients, meet their needs, and answer their questions.
- Discuss how to work with vendors, photographers, and caterers, etc.
- Succeed at planning a perfect day for clients.
- Discuss wedding attire, floral, decor, photography, and transportation recommendations.
- Indicate business skills needed to find and sign clients, price his or her work, and help him or her improve.
- Demonstrate skills in how to manage client expectations and emotions that come with wedding planning.
- Understand the use of theme and how to create one.
WHAT YOUR COURSE INCLUDE?
- Course Manual Guide
- Access to the Academy Continues business Mentoring and 3 months Internship
- Event file documents, Templates,
- Weekly Tutorials & Q&A’s
- Access to our student forum — an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work
- Access our events on-site
- Business Branding, Marketing Class
- Continous business support
- Your Professional Certificate will be delivered upon graduation
- Social Media Tips
MODULE 1 – EVENT PLANNING FUNDAMENTALS
– Project Management Overview
– Introducing The Event Industry
– Client Consultations
– Types Of Event
– Think Like A Planner
– The Psychology Of A Bride (Working On Different Temperament
– Sourcing Your Vendors
– Vendors Relationship And Management
– Vendor contract
– Event Management module
– The world of Wedding planning
MODULE 2 – EVENT DETAIL BUDGETS, FLOOR PLAN,
– Creating A Concept
– Wedding checklist
– Colour combination
– Floor plan /seating Arrangement
– Floor plan layout
MODULE 3 – PROPOSALS CONTRACTS
– Corporate Event
– Proposal writing
– Structure of a proposal
– Contracts And Agreements
– Building your company profile
– Post-event evaluation
– Risk Management
Wedding Venues, questions to ask
MODULE 4 – EVENT THEME/STYLING TECHNIQUES
Developing A Theme
– Working With Different Event Theme
– Producing Your Design
– How To Prepare And Event Mood Board
Event Mood board
MODULE 5 – EVENT MANAGEMENT
– Role of An Usher
– D Day Coordination
– Building Your Team
MODULE 6 – EVENT BUSINESS
– Getting started with the business
– Customer services
– How To Market Your Event Planning Business
– Preparing A Promo Package
– Building Your Wedding Package
– Building your event Business packages
– Legal talks
– Business plan guide
– Social media tips
REGISTER FOR THE NEXT BATCH NOW!
Classes Start Nov. 2nd, 2020
Fee: N70,000 ($ 175)
Discount: N50,000 ($125)
(Monday’s – Wednesdays)
TIME: 10:00am – 2pm
TIME: 10:00am – 4pm
Transfer OR Pay Cash
Access Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: The Indigocrystal Concept
Account No: 0078691693
For more information contact
Call TEMI: +234 706 590 242