Firstly, Become A Certify Event Planner In Nigeria? Meanwhile, You don’t need a degree to become an event planner, but certain qualifications and certificates can help you get noticed—and hired?
However, there are a couple of places you could get certified to get a stand on the events industry and Become A Certify Event Planner in Lagos Nigeria, still with stand-alone event courses, meeting designation, and certificate programs. likewise, These courses are taught by industry professionals who know the business from the inside out. In fact, Whether you pursue a degree in hospitality or take a few certificate programs, take advantage of every networking opportunity they offer BY INDIGOCRYSTAL EVENTS ACADEMY most importantly.
What skills do event planners need?
Currently, An event planner should be:
- Open to collaboration
- Willing to adapt
- Able to multitask
- Good with budgeting
- An excellent communicator
- Composed and calm under pressure
- A networking maven
- Ready to negotiate
- Prepared to travel
In a word, The first thing to do is decide which type of event planner you want to become.
Truly, Which types of events you are most passionate about?
Nevertheless, The best way to learn which part of event planning you want to go for is to know the two main categories of the events industry accordingly:
1. Social Planners
Briefly, Social planning includes:
- birthdays parties
- baby showers
- bar mitzvahs
2. Corporate Planners
In brief, Corporate planning includes:
- company events
These are all equally important to keep in mind while going into event planning. so, therefore, have confidence when going into this field.
Furthermore, The first thing to do is know which of these two categories you enjoy more.
In addition, there are ways to become successful on the categories of events, we recommend you master one category first before expanding to the other.
Event Planning and Decor Styling in Lagos Nigeria.
- Firstly, Meeting with clients to understand the purpose of the event
- Secondly, Planning the scope of the event, including cost, time, location, and program
- thirdly, Inspecting places to make sure they meet the client’s requirements
- Furthermore, Conferring with on-site staff to coordinate details
- Then, checking event activities to make sure the client and event guests are satisfied
- Finally, Also Reviewing event bills and approving payment